NEW - Chagall and Me! Sensory Visit
The museum's mediation team offers a brand new creative workshop tour that will awaken your five senses, on the occasion of the new exhibition Chagall and Me! Contemporary Perspectives on Marc Chagall, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the National Museum Marc Chagall. The museum invites various personalities from the art and culture world to share their personal visions of the artist. Come and discover this new presentation of the collections combined with unique works specially commissioned for this anniversary. For more information
During the tour, children are invited to dive into the unique and colorful world of Chagall through the permanent collection and the exhibition Chagall and Me! Eyes in the Painting. They will have the opportunity to engage their sense of smell by sniffing fragrances created to interact with the painted cycle of The Song of Songs. Their sense of hearing will also be stimulated with a sound session inspired by the stained glass windows of the auditorium.
Creative tour duration: 1 hour
Suitable for ages 4 and up
Visits in May 2023:
- Sunday, May 7th, at 3:30 PM: Mystery tour with the booklet Hybrid Creatures (new exhibition in progress), suitable for ages 7 and up. Please note that on the first Sunday of the month, museum admission is free for all, but the tour is still paid.
- Wednesday, May 24th, at 3:30 PM: Family sensory tour Chagall and Me.
Visites in June 2023
- Sunday, June 4th, at 10:30 AM: "Garden Encounter" workshop in the garden at 10:30 AM, with the theme "Musics of the Garden." Please note that on the first Sunday of the month, museum admission is free for all, but the workshop is still paid.
- Wednesday, June 7th, at 3:30 PM: Family sensory tour Chagall and Me
- Wednesday, June 21st, at 3:30 PM: Family sensory tour Chagall and Me
*The theme for the 2023 edition is "Musics of the Garden." For more information about the "Garden Encounter 2023"
Number of participants: maximum 20 people
Duration: 1 hour
Full rate - Adults: €5.00 (free museum ticket for the first accompanying person), reduced rate for additional accompanying persons (€8.00)
Reduced rate - Youth (ages 4 to 25 inclusive): €4.00 (free museum ticket)
For more information on entrance fees and free admissions, access and visit conditions, click here.
Reservation strongly recommended (time slots available one month in advance). To make a reservation (selecting the type of activity and your date), click here.
Family guided tour in front of the artworks by Chagall "The Song of Songs IV" (1958) and "The Song of Songs III" (1960) at the Musée National Marc Chagall in Nice. © Photo DR / Nice, Musées Nationaux du XXe Siècle des Alpes-Maritimes, 2023.
Exhibition open everyday except on Tuesdays, December 25th and January 1st.
May to October : from 10 am to 6 pm
November to April : from 10 am to 5 pm
Ticket sales end 30 minutes before the museum closes.
Admission includes access to the permanent collection and a multilingual audio guide.
Exhibition rates :
Full price: €10
Reduced rate : €8
Groups (10 people or more): €8.50
Réservez dès à présent votre visite sur la plateforme Affluence, cliquez ici