The museum's documentation is essentially oriented towards the life and work of Fernand Léger.
- Exhibition catalogues, monographs and books on Fernand Léger.
- Rare works acquired by the Musée national Fernand Léger in relation to the artist: L'Esprit nouveau, Die Chaplinade.
- Works by other artists related to Fernand Léger: Le Corbusier, Charlotte Perriand, Mallet-Stevens, Alvar Aalto, Picasso, Braque, Delaunay, etc.
- In computerized reading, the national public collections grouped in Vidéomuseum.
- Photocopied or computerized text files of rare works belonging to other institutions.
Access and information
The documentation service is located in the Mas Saint-André. This building, which is attached to the museum, houses the museum's administrative services.
Access reserved for students and researchers, by appointment: please send a written request to Lisa Diop, in charge of documentary studies at the museum, at the following address: email@example.com
National museum Fernand Léger
255, chemin du Val de Pome
Tel. : +33 (0)4 92 91 50 35
from 15 April to 15 December 2023